So today is Sunday, weigh-in day. I lost .5 pounds. WTH? I guess I should be happy I marked a loss, but only .5 pounds? I guess I shouldn't have ate so many cake balls and my friend's baby shower. I was the one who made all her cupcakes and cake balls, so I HAD to try my product, right?
On another note, I walked 3.76 miles in 1 hour yesterday...while pushing both girls in the double stroller. I think that was a pretty big accomplishment for me considering I just had a baby via C-Section only seven weeks ago.
Well, I am going to go out for another walk with the girls since the weather is about 70 degrees out. That and I need to get them to take a nap and the stroller seems to lull them away. My goal is to be able to walk four miles in an hour by the end of the year. Probably won't happen while pushing a stroller, but we will see!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment