Tuesday

Meal Plan

I have been doing AWESOME (if I can say so myself) with meal planning so far this month.  I think Oliver has really enjoyed the meals I have cooked, especially tonight.  I made Southern-Style Oven-Fried Chicken, baked beans and corn on the cob.  I ate within my allowed points and I feel full and won't feel gross because the chicky wasn't fried!  It was so crunchy and yummy.  O said to put this in the Marquez Family recipe folder (yes, I have one).  Last week I made Greek Chicken with Lemon Orzo, Meatball Subs, Braised Chicken thighs (using apple cider) and stuffed acorn squash.  I also made a butternut squash bake that was so yummy.  Tomorrow I am making hominey with turkey sausage, chicken florentine with pierogies and grilled steak with cheese.  Again, all WW-friendly recipes.  I like that O enjoys (most) of these and isn't letting me know how he misses my old (fatty because I was pregger-craving everything) cooking.  I promise to post recipes some day.  Tonight isn't a good night for that - Sofia just pulled all of her toys out of the toy box across the floor and it is almost bath time. :)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

911 you forgot to mention that I skyped you!!!!