The numbers on the scale, that is. Logged in to WW to report that I have lost another couple pounds. Since Cece was born I have lost at total of 35.5 pounds. Not too shabby. I have a number in mind I would like to reach by Halloween, by Thanksgiving and by New Years Eve. My goal weight means I have another 28 pounds to drop. This goal weight will bring me to the number on my drivers license. Just thought I would fess up on that.
This past week I began an exercise routine which includes between a 2.5 and 2.8 mile walk pushing the double stroller. I walk pretty quickly considering I'm pushing two kiddos. I also walk a route that requires me to walk up and down areas of my neighborhood with variations in grade. You can really tell when there is a little bit of an uphill when you're pushing a stroller. One street has a very long incline...not significantly tall...just a nice long incline. My goal is to make it up to 3 miles each day. When I get home I stretch for a bit and then try to do about 10 minutes of arm exercises using a 5 pound weight for each arm.
It's past my bedtime, everyone is out for the night (except Oliver who is currently cursing the Bears game) and I need some rest. I have a big day of figuring out how to fix my fireplace (I will leave my destructions story for another day) and chasing after a toddler while carrying a newborn. Now that sounds like a real exercise!
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment