Sunday

And Today is Sunday...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I weighed it.  I lost some weight.  I think I am at the 'plateau' period, though.  I have lost 10.5 pounds in total since joining WW.  Pretty good, but I was hoping the pounds would keep shedding off fast like they did right after Cece was born.  I am doing cardio five times a week for an hour each time, and that doesn't include running around after Sofia, constantly bending over to pick stuff up off the floor, doing load after load of laundry every day, etc., etc.  I would assume that those activities could only increase my movement and thus burn calories, right?  I am eating within my WW points range each day, all week.  I sometimes eat desserts and snacks, but it is always a serving and always within my point range.  This week I didn't even use all of my extra weekly points or my activity points...only because I just wasn't hungry.  I just feel like if I have extra points and I'm not hungry then I shouldn't need to eat just to finish off my points.  Do you agree?  Maybe I should go to a WW meeting and ask these questions.

On another note, I had a great weekend just taking it easy.  I did some work for the bakery on my computer (designed a new menu!) and did a little bit of cleaning.  Today we went to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch with my grandma (see me with granny, above, circa 1984-1985ish).  Sofia LOVED picking apples.  It was so much fun to watch how much fun she was having.

0 comments: