On a more fun note - we got some of the photos back from Sofia's 2nd birthday photo shoot. I didn't get to have any digital files with the exception of one, which I am using to make her birthday invitation. The other pictures were quite cute, some of my favorites are of Sofia wearing my black high heel shoes, a pink and black ruffled dress and my pearls. I think it's so darn cute. There is a sequence of three of these poses that I ordered to put in a neat three-photo black frame to put in our hallway. Once the birthday invitations are finished I will post on on here so you can see how cute they turned out. Someone is making them for me and they should be ready any day now. I usually make cards and invitations but this time, considering the Snow White theme, I found a neat one online and let someone else do the work. After all, I have a big job coming up here in a few weeks :)
Tuesday
Tuesday Catch-Up
What do you get when you cross a pregnant lady (a mere 23 days from delivering) and a bad 'summer cold'. I'll tell you what you get...ME...and I am a hot mess. I went to my weekly doctor appointment yesterday and I was running a low-grade fever (which is common among preggos I guess, but in this case, it was from the cold) and I have a terrible chest/head cold. I have been sneezing, coughing and miserable and it makes being pregnant SO MUCH WORSE. At this point, rest is the best remedy as antibiotics don't really work for colds. However, if I am still like this at my next appointment, doc said we might have to try something else. Basically, I can't be feverish or sick when I deliver baby because I am having a c-section. Normal colds take about a week or longer to run their course, so I am hoping I can ditch this cold ASAP. On top of all this, poor Sofia started coughing and has a runny nose. I am praying Oliver doesn't get sick, too. He is taking his miracle what a joke remedy of apple cider vinegar and honey each day. We'll see if it works...
On a more fun note - we got some of the photos back from Sofia's 2nd birthday photo shoot. I didn't get to have any digital files with the exception of one, which I am using to make her birthday invitation. The other pictures were quite cute, some of my favorites are of Sofia wearing my black high heel shoes, a pink and black ruffled dress and my pearls. I think it's so darn cute. There is a sequence of three of these poses that I ordered to put in a neat three-photo black frame to put in our hallway. Once the birthday invitations are finished I will post on on here so you can see how cute they turned out. Someone is making them for me and they should be ready any day now. I usually make cards and invitations but this time, considering the Snow White theme, I found a neat one online and let someone else do the work. After all, I have a big job coming up here in a few weeks :)
On a more fun note - we got some of the photos back from Sofia's 2nd birthday photo shoot. I didn't get to have any digital files with the exception of one, which I am using to make her birthday invitation. The other pictures were quite cute, some of my favorites are of Sofia wearing my black high heel shoes, a pink and black ruffled dress and my pearls. I think it's so darn cute. There is a sequence of three of these poses that I ordered to put in a neat three-photo black frame to put in our hallway. Once the birthday invitations are finished I will post on on here so you can see how cute they turned out. Someone is making them for me and they should be ready any day now. I usually make cards and invitations but this time, considering the Snow White theme, I found a neat one online and let someone else do the work. After all, I have a big job coming up here in a few weeks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment