Tuesday

Welcome to our Family!

No...I haven't had the baby yet. However, we welcomed a new addition to our family as you can see in the dark and hard to see photo above. Yes, yes, you are seeing correctly. That is Snow White (we'll refer to her as SW from her forward). She is now a permanent fixture in the corner of our living room until we can figure out how to get her to fit in Sofia's room. Sofia adores her, maybe even more than she adores Oliver and me. Sofia brings toys and books to SW, holds her had and "dances with her" while watching SW on DVD. My feelings on SW...I wish she would stop staring at me while I watch my grown-up TV shows. It was creepy watching True Blood while she gazed at me in her Disney princess perfection. Whatev, I mean, if SW makes my kid happy then I am happy. Ya' feel me!?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comments:

Isaac and Mommy said...

Listen, Isaac loves Disney too. It's a match made in Disney Heaven.