Wednesday I woke up with cramps and other undesireable symptoms. I was worried because the baby books listed my symptoms as possible early labor. Nothing I did helped and the cramps went from nothing to intense multiple times an hour. I called the nurse and she said bedrest for the day and count my pain fluctuations. She mentioned they could be contractions. I was fairly sure they were considering my belly would tighten and they were rather uncomfortable. There weren't enough per hour to warrant a trip to the hospital but it made me realize how close we are to the big day. 39 days as of today until the c-section. However, if she is already acting like she wants out...this babe may arrive earlier than then. Luckily my pain has subsided and I went back to work on Friday and Saturday. I didn't have any issues at work but really felt worn out after my shifts!
On to Sunday Funday...I had a fab day today. My dearest friend Jenny from Chicago came to see us yesterday and today. She is so fun and is up to do whatever. So we went to a Chinese buffet last night (it was actually decent...and none of us got sick hahahaha), got a car wash, went shopping and played in the sprinkler and baby pool with Sofia. It was so nice to have her here. Jenny and Oliver stayed up and watched a movie last night while preggers passed out. I think we all enjoy Jenny's company when she comes. Next time we see her will be next month when she comes back to help watch Sofia while I am delivering CeCe.
Our shopping trip was rather sudden. We went out only to buy a sprinkler and I thought I could find a cheap one at Big Lots (and because Big Lots is only a few mintues away). I left having spent $98. Let me explain...today the whole store was 20% off. So I bought some super cute picture frames for the baby's room, a pool toy, a cool Fisher Price booster seat (Sofia loves her but her legs don't go under the table as well now that she is getting bigger). I also found a truck load of Snow White toys...so, considering Sofia's birthday is two weeks after CeCe's arrival...I bought some toys. A Snow White cleaning set that plays music from the movie, Snow White high heels, Snow White coloring book, marker, stickers and more. I will post more about her birthday party later (hint: it involves Snow White).
My fantastic Sunday isn't over yet, though. We're headed to my parent's house for dinner and then True Blood is on tonight. Yippee!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
1 comments:
Excuse me you did not mention the two most important purchases - the spider magnifier and head mounted flashlight for Oliver.
Post a Comment