Monday

HOT Mama

So the better part of our great nation is being pounded by the heat. It seems as if a heat bubble has enclosed us and for those states with humidity, there is just no escaping the sticky hot mess that is the outdoors. Even indoors it feels humid and the air conditioner seems to be in a panic! That being said, I have been mostly indoors but did wobble through the sprinkler a few times yesterday. Even keeping super active and on my feet at work and elevating my legs at home, the cankles have begun to emerges. Compared to my first pregnancy, my swelling is waaaay better this time. With this heat and humidity, though, I don't know what will happen. All I know is my feet feel squishy when I walk and that tells me that my cankles are-a-brewing!

So I thought I would share a photo of Sofia. She woke up early the other day and helped my mom take the dog outside. Still in her pajamas, she decided to go for an early morning dip in the baby pool. Mind you, this was just after 7 a.m. How can I scold her for this, I mean, I would do the same thing (especially when it is already 80+ degrees at 7 a.m.). My mom also agreed this was hilarious.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments: