Sunday
So Happy for Sunday Nights
Sunday nights now mean that one of our most favorite shows is back on air...TRUEBLOOD! I first started watching this show shortly after Sofia was born. My friend Jenny (who I recently blogged about) suggested we watch. I heard a lot about the show but never really thought much about watching it until I had some time on my hands to use Netflix. That is how we got caught up in the beginning. Now, not only are we hooked, but so are my parents. I have always enjoyed the vampire, warewolf, etc. stories - and these are really very - um - well - mature. Especially compared to Twilight. Yeah, yeah, I read those. Don't judge. I loved those books. In any case, totally stoked that our show is back on but it is definitely a show we're going to have to DVR and come back to after Sofia goes to bed. Let's just hope I can stay up that late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment