The skirt I sewed for a friend's daughter for her birthday. She loves Tinkerbell.
Sofia eating her veggies! Yay for "brocci".
Sofia coloring on herself...again. Oh so, so thankful for washable markers. And no, we can't use crayons. She says "No Mommy".
The start to my little photo collage by the front door. They look a bit crooked because our door sticks when it is really humid and shakes the frames. I need to get some museum putty to help keep the aligned. That stuff rocks. Have you guys ever used it before?
The last pic is of a horse cake I had to decorate because our decorator was out of town last week. I have to admit I didn't do too bad...although Oliver said the horses have creepy eyes. Thanks for that, husband.
In other news:
I had my 10 year class reunion last weekend. I purposely have no pics of that...who needs to capture me on film at this point? I mean, I already weigh more now than I did they day Sofia was born. UGH! Second time around is much worse. Hahaha.
I also went to my doctor appointment the other day. Due to scheduling at the hospital I chose for delivery, my delivery date has been pushed back two days. I admit that this really upsets me. Two more days to wait...but everything happens for a reason. It is probably better in the end and gives Cecelia two extra days to 'bake'. So save the date for August 25th. Maybe baby will make her own entrance? That would really be a miracle from God, but I wouldn't mind (I mean, avoiding surgery....yes please!).
Until next time...HOLLER! :) hahahaha
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0





0 comments:
Post a Comment