Monday

I Hate My Job (not really...)

So basically there is this tray at work. It holds all the 'reject' items that we pull because they are un-sellable. So this means day old items, etc. We usually don't have a lot of stuff on this tray because we bake just about what we need. There is little waste here. However, today there were a crazy amount of chocolate chip cookies. I haven't really craved a lot of sweets this pregnancy but these damn cookies called my name all day. So, basically, I ate little broken smidges of chocolate chip cookie all afternoon. In total, it probably equated to roughly three cookies...maybe more. I of course had to wash all this down with non other than 2% milk. Gosh. Good thing my gestational diabetes test was at my last appointment and not the one coming up. Wait...I have yet to get the results back from that :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

0 comments: