Wednesday

One more week!!!

So we are a week away from finding out the gender of our newest addition.  So excited to find out, possibly even more anxious than with Sofia.  I don't if it is because we may not have any more children after this, or because we have so much pink (and will have a lot of shopping to do if we need blue...), but in any case I'm totally pumped to find out the gender.  The sono is scheduled for April 15th...I should have pushed for an appointment earlier in the week, but instead I went with a Friday.  Boo, that means I have to wait in anticipation allllllllllll weeeeeeeeek loooooooooong.  I don't care if this baby is a boy or girl, as long as he or she is healthy and happy, but if it is a girl - we have decided her name.  So if it is a boy, we need some assistance in determining his name.  Any suggestions?

0 comments: