Sunday

It's a Girl!

So after nearly 40 minutes of waiting, baby girl Marquez decided to show us her "stuff".  Poor thing was probably nervous considering the number of people crammed into the sonogram room (me, Oliver, Sofia, my sister, my mom and dad and my grandmother).  She measured well, has the room she needs and everything looks normal and in place.  Only catch...she's currently breach.  Oh well.  We've got 18 weeks to figure that out and I'm hoping she moves.  I think this might be why I have been having such terrible issues with my right leg (serious random groin pain...).  I bought one of those belly belts and at this point my belly (which is showing itself quite well) just isn't quite out there enough to need the support.  All the belt really does is make me have to pee.  Fantastic, eh?  Maybe I'll wear it once I'm really hanging out there and need it after a long day at work.  When I recover from my weekend, I'll post some of baby girls sono photos.

In the meantime, we're excited to welcome Cecilia Alejandra Marquez in late-August of this year!!!

0 comments: