A blog I read used this as their post the other day and I thought it was fun. Reminded me of when we used to do these things in middle and high school. I'm up right now at 6 a.m. (for no reason) on my day off, so I might as well...
A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: Folding laundry and taking out the garbage (strangely, taking out the recycling is okay)
D. Dogs: Isabelle - she's a German Shep/Golden Ret. mix
E. Essential start to your day: At this point in my pregnancy, I can't do anything without first going pee. :)
F. Favorite color: Brown
G. Gold or silver: ROSE GOLD all the way!
H. Height: 5'8 1/2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Coronet, piano, drums and a bunch of random stuff at church as a kid
J. Job title: Bakery Manager and Stella & Dot Independent Stylist
K. Kids: Sofia Grace and TBD in August '11 :)
L. Live: Illinois
M. Mom’s name: Lorri
N. Nicknames: Nat, Neen, Nonnie, and once my dad called me Queen Latifah because he said I had an attitude, hahahaha
O. Overnight hospital stays: Four nights with the birth of Sofia
P. Pet peeves: People who don't use turn signals
Q. Quote from a movie: I have a lot of favorite movies, all time best is probably Sixteen Candles and I could quite possibly quote the entire movie...
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: I have a fantastic little sister
T. Time you wake up: Between 5:30 and 7 a.m. depending on my work schedule
U. Underwear: I like Gap Body and a few from VS
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima Beans...unless their mixed with something else (i.e. 17th Street BBQ Baked Beans)
W.What makes you run late: Me!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and knees
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to cook. Recently, I've been perfecting grits.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins, they're the funniest little guys at the Zoo!
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: Folding laundry and taking out the garbage (strangely, taking out the recycling is okay)
D. Dogs: Isabelle - she's a German Shep/Golden Ret. mix
E. Essential start to your day: At this point in my pregnancy, I can't do anything without first going pee. :)
F. Favorite color: Brown
G. Gold or silver: ROSE GOLD all the way!
H. Height: 5'8 1/2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Coronet, piano, drums and a bunch of random stuff at church as a kid
J. Job title: Bakery Manager and Stella & Dot Independent Stylist
K. Kids: Sofia Grace and TBD in August '11 :)
L. Live: Illinois
M. Mom’s name: Lorri
N. Nicknames: Nat, Neen, Nonnie, and once my dad called me Queen Latifah because he said I had an attitude, hahahaha
O. Overnight hospital stays: Four nights with the birth of Sofia
P. Pet peeves: People who don't use turn signals
Q. Quote from a movie: I have a lot of favorite movies, all time best is probably Sixteen Candles and I could quite possibly quote the entire movie...
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: I have a fantastic little sister
T. Time you wake up: Between 5:30 and 7 a.m. depending on my work schedule
U. Underwear: I like Gap Body and a few from VS
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima Beans...unless their mixed with something else (i.e. 17th Street BBQ Baked Beans)
W.What makes you run late: Me!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and knees
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to cook. Recently, I've been perfecting grits.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins, they're the funniest little guys at the Zoo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment