![]() |
| www.familyfungo.com |
So back to "V-Day"...what do you plan to get your significant other this holiday? I believe for a holiday like this that the big, expensive gifts aren't always the best. Sometimes the handmade gifts that are cheap, simple and easy mean the very most. I think this is super cute and I plan to do this with Sofia at some point this weekend to give to our families. We have plenty of broken crayons around the house and I have some super cute little heart molds (from a time when I thought I was going to make chocolates???) that should do the trick.
In case you're in the Champaign area - the bakery I work at will be open extra hours this weekend for you last-minute shoppers that capture your 'others' heart through their tummies! We have amazing chocolate covered strawberries that are dipped in all different yummy treats like chocolate chips, Oreo crumbles and toasted almonds.

0 comments:
Post a Comment