Friday
Make the pounding stop, please!
So I'm going on a day and a half of constant pounding headache. It started yesterday morning, made it through work, but then the worst happened when I came home. I slipped and fell on the ice. Luckily I fell on my hands and knees so I didn't hit my head...but I think that it messed up my neck. Probably tensing up and being all upset afterwards combined with this massive pounding headache. Last night there wasn't much sleep, either. All I know is that without the hubs, I probably couldn't have made it through the past day. I went in to work today and left after only an hour and half...my first sick day ever at this job! I felt like such a loser for going home but...I need my rest. I'll explain more on Monday about that. In the meantime, send some non-head pounding/relaxing/stress-free wishes my way. I've got to work all weekend and need all the strength I can get! Gotta make (and sell) those cakes, pastries and cookies for Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment