Monday

Forgive Me, For I Have Slacked...

It's only been like, what, three months since my last blog?  I did a split shift at work today (6:30 to 9 a.m. then back from 2-6:30 p.m.) which freed up some time for some much needed computer surfing.  It seems like now that Sofia is walking/running/climbing/crawling/opening/closing, I'm not able to spend any time on the computer.  Probably the fact that my laptop backlight went out also has something to do with this issue.  In any case, during my break, we went to the first meeting of the Parkland Ridge playgroup.  Parkland Ridge is my neighborhood and there is a BOOM of babies around this place.  I met some really nice moms, all of which live within blocks of our house.  Some I already knew in passing, but now we know each other even better!  I might do this split shift deal every Monday in order to keep making the playgroup.

In other news, Sofia celebrated her 1st birthday last Saturday.  It was amazing.  Everyone was so giving and Sofia received so many wonderful gifts.  I enjoyed seeing all of my family and missed all my friends far away that couldn't make it.  I can't believe that it's been a year since Sofia was born.  Although I miss holding her like a little baby, I so enjoy the stage she is at now.  She such a lovely baby big girl, I love her so, so, so much!  :)  I'll post some pics of the big day the next time I have some computer time.
Until then, party on.

0 comments: