So I'm not a crazy mom (I really am, please just don't remind me), but I can't help but think about what I want to do for Sofia's first birthday party (which isn't until September 11th). Working at the bakery, I'm constantly helping people order cakes for their special holidays, many of which are children's birthdays. I've tossed around many ideas of what I'd like to do for Sofia's birthday, but haven't decided until now. I think we'll do a fiesta theme for her first birthday! It's rather appropriate and will be really bright, colorful and beautiful. Considering her birthday is in September, it will be nice to have it outside in our backyard and on our porch. Home made tissue paper flowers, buckets of yummy drinks, tasty food and I may try to get the local mariachi to play. Yeah, that's pretty much overkill - but that's for me. :) Of course, Sweet Indulgence will make a fantastic cake for my baby girl and guests. I'll probably even get Amanada to come snap some photos. So excited. I better start making those paper flowers now...they take forever to make!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment