Today was the first day that I can think of when Sofia has actually been upset when I left for work. When I had to leave, she reached out for me and cried. Geeze. I ran back to her and kissed her little hand (would have went for the face if she didn't happen to be covered in baby food) and she looked at my mom. This gave me a split second to sneak out the door. As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, my eyes filled with tears and I lost it. I can't wait to get home to see her again. She's the best and I miss her so much when I'm working.
Speaking of working, I've taken on a management job at the bakery I work at p/t. I'm leaving my other p/t job so that I can be f/t time with the bakery. Again, it will be a juggle, but at least the bakery opens early in the morning and I can stack my hours in the morning and work from home if I need to later in the day. I love the bakery, it's family-friendly, and the owner is a gem. Another perk is that my little sister is a baker there - so I can spend time with her (which is far and few between considering she's a 20-year-old with a social life).
Finally, check out this blog I picked up reading the news today. It's all about the juggle.
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment