Oliver's home sick for the second day in a row. He's been battling a bit of a fever and has a wicked cough/runny nose/sneezing thing going on. They say it's not strep throat, so that's good. As long as it's not the H1N1 virus, we're all good. Hopefully he'll kick this bug quick (or maybe it's allergies?) and he won't feel miserable if I go into labor in the next day or two. My only worry is that if for some reason things don't go smoothly and I have to have a c-section, they won't let him in there if he's sick.
On a positive note, I got some texts today from my good friend Bronwyn. I was so giddy when she texted. Oliver was making fun of me because every time my phone beeped I would pick it up and smile and read the messages to Oliver. So happy to know that we can text each other. I wasn't sure I could, considering Bronwyn lives in South Africa.
On a final note, I drove (for the first time in a week) to get a pedicure and buy a poster frame. Random, I know. The poster frame was to FINALLY display the awesome map we got in Belize on our honeymoon. We needed some new wall art, especially since I've been stuck here and will be stuck here. Something new to look at is always nice. The pedicure was great. The lady massaged my feet and legs for a long time. She must have known I needed it. Couldn't tell why, I mean, geeze, maybe it's the 40 pounds hanging off the front of me? Who knows. I picked the color "Espresso yourself". Typical Natalie color - brown on the verge of black. I love it. Gotta have nice toes in the delivery room. Don't want no stank feet up in doc's face. Hahaha.
1 comments:
Hey Nat, I just saw your blog link through Liz's page. I didn't know you had a blog. I have been blogging about 2 months now.
Congrats on the VERY soon to be new baby girl!! D and I are so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment