Thursday

Mini Vacay

Before kids, at our wedding, November 2007
Just a quick note to let my huge following know how excited I am for a mini vacation this weekend.  We're headed up to Chicagoland, sans kiddos, to attend the wedding of some of our dear friends.  I'm so excited for them, but also excited for me to have some time to myself.  I mean, it will be great to sleep in.  Not to have to tend to anyone else.  Be selfish for 24 hours.  Have some quite time.  Eat slowly.  Take a shower alone (as opposed to having two kids try to climb in and splash in the water).  Totally excited.  Totally stoked.  Can't wait.  Do you like all these super short sentences.  Such bad English I have tonight.  It's like the caveman diet is breaking in to my English.  Awesome.  I had a big fat lamb kebob for dinner.  I totally love being a caveman...caveMOM!