 |
| Sofia helping pick up wrapping paper! |
 |
| First thing Xmas morning... |
 |
| Cecelia turned 4 months old! |
Christmas has come and gone and we're still recovering. We had a very blessed Christmas spent with my family. Santa was very good to us as we tried so hard to behave in 2011 (hahaha). I worked like crazy during the Christmas season (even Christmas Eve morning from 4-11:30 a.m.) but with a couple of naps and a pretty supportive husband, I made it through. The day after Christmas Oliver headed up to Chicago to meet his buddies for a trip to Detroit for the Little Ceaser's bowl game. So I managed the girls alone (with some help now and then, of course). I am so thankful that the girls slept all night BOTH NIGHTS! We had so many toys to organize and it looked like Christmas 'threw up' in our house. So we took down as much Christmas decorations as we could manage and found new homes for all the toys. The tree is still up but it I'm sure we'll pitch it in the next few days. It's still so soft and pretty. I love cutting down our own trees because they seem to last so much longer. Christmas Day also marked Cecelia turning four months old! I can't believe how quickly the past few months have gone! She rolled over this past week, laughs all the time and really enjoys watching her sister throw tantrums. Hahaha. What a silly little kiddo! Now it's on to planning my 2012. I have a feeling this is going to be the year for some changes in our life. Not that having a baby, moving, buying a house and having another baby wasn't enough change in two years. I mean personal growth and change. I have a few things in mind for 2012:
- Swim the Big Shoulders Open Water 5K in September 2012
- Attend church again and baptize the girls
- Go on one date night each month
- Continue to try to eat dairy-free and gluten-free as much as possible
- Drop the remaining 12.5 pounds to reach my goal weight
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas or holiday season and I wish you all the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment