Sunday

Making Things Happen!

So today is Sunday, that means I log in to WW and track my weight. Scares me. I am sure many of you can relate. I want to see a loss and get worried if there isn't a lower weight on the scale. I did every thing right last week: ate wholesome, well-rounded meals, nursed the baby like I am some kind of cow and even used my new double stroller a few times. I wish I could use it more but I still get really sore at my incision from the C-Section (getting back my muscles will be a slow process).

So I step on the scale this morning and I was the same weight as last week. Okay, so I took off my sweat pants and fleece and stepped back on the scale. BOOM...dropped a pound and a half. Guess if I start weighing in nakey then I need to always weigh in nakey. Almost freaked out I didn't drop weight after being so good all week. I am really enjoying these new recipes, too. O seems pleased by most of them, too! I will put together a post of my favorites in the near future.

Got my meals planned out for this week and am looking forward to more activity and more weight loss. Wish me luck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comments:

Noodles and Waffles said...

Good luck lady! Interested in swimming in a meet with me this winter?