Tonight is awful. Just plain terrible. I was basically a single mom tonight (even though O was here...don't ask...let's just say it involved tailgating). I gave both girls their baths, nursed baby, tried to get Sofia to sleep in her room, nursed baby, took Sofia to my room, nursed baby, took Sofia to baby's room, nursed baby...and finally by the miracle of god at 11 p.m. Sofia fell asleep back where she started in her room. But here I am, nearing 1 a.m. and baby is nursing AGAIN and still not to sleep. Poor baby must be going through a growth spurt because she has been starving all day long and I just don't think I can keep up! I am shocked Sofia can sleep through Cece screaming when I am not going quickly enough to get ready to nurse her.
Let's hope tomorrow brings a new day with a big cup of coffee, a little more spousal assistance and a long afternoon nap! Oh being a new mommy...what fun! (It really is great, just greater when you aren't running on empty.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
0 comments:
Post a Comment