Sunday

Update

So I am a terrible dieter. I did great during the first week but the second week I did not do so great. As I mentioned before, my weigh-in day is Sunday. Today being Sunday...I had to weigh myself and log it in on my WW. I was determined to see a lull in loss considering I ate a lot this past week. To my shock, I was down six pounds since my last weigh-in. No doubt the loss was related to nursing Cece, but still, a loss is a loss.

I decided to donate my hair to Pantene's program that makes real hair wigs for cancer patients. I did this about five years back and cut 10 inches. This time I am going for eight inches. After the cut I plan to get some thick highlights or something to pep up my look. Let me tell ya, this mama needs some pep. The only thing that looks stunning about my current look is the big ass diamond earings I am wearing. They are Kate Middelton's wedding earrings...knock off fakes of course. Who cares though. I mean, when I am wearing the same pajamas two days in a row, with a bird nest of hair on my head and baby spit up stink for perfume...the earrings make me feel at least a little up beat. I plan to document the cut so I will keep you posted.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments: