Monday

Monday Commentary

Nursing takes a lot out of me. I guess I forgot all about nursing and the time and effort it takes, as well as how it can be messy and physically draining.

I made my hair appointment for Monday. I told Oliver about my plans. He said do it and don't come home. Wow, he sure is a kind and loving guy. Whatever, he not wanting me to cut my hair makes me even more motivated to do it. Hahahaha.

If Amazon's shipping department could take over the US Postal Service, my mail would come on time and in much better shape.

I cannot believe Cecelia will be a month old this week. I ordered a cute set of monthl onesie stickers to take her photos with each month. Found them on Etsy. I thought they would have arrived today but the mailman didn't bring 'em. See previous comment.

Cecelia can burp and fart like an old man.

I have a great line up of WW-friendly meals for dinner this week: chili soup and grilled cheese, chicken paprika, slow cooker orange chicken and couscous, florentine chicken and pierogi soup, terriyaki beef and broccoli. O is going to Chi for the weekend, so no meals planned. Sof and I will wing it.

We have the girls taking baths at the same time each night. Never too early to start a routine for the whole family.

So happy more tv shows started back up this week. Not that I watch anything but Caillou, Angelina and Sesame Street...but I am happy to know my DVR holds some shows that don't involve cartoons or puppets.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments: