Thursday

Lending a Hand

My Dad recently purchased a painting company and tonight the company has a booth at a ladies night out event at an nice hotel in town. The event attracts businesses from all over and he thought it would be a good way to get the company's name out there. I know I watch a ton of HGTV and DIY network shows and the easiest way to make a change in your home, both indoors and outdoors, is with new paint. Maybe we can get some liquored up ladies to paint their homes?

I am lending a hand at the booth this evening, to help pass out materials and give out the cute giveaways my mom made. I figured it was the least I could do in return for all my parents have done for us with the new baby.

So, the one thing I left out about the event is...they have a live band and at one point they plan to have a live male dance review. Bahahahahaha. In last Sunday's paper there was a full-page ad promoting the event and the little graphic for my Dad's company was right next to the info on the live male dance review. Talk about placement. Then, we get to the set-up earlier today and our booth was right at the entrance to the room where the entertainment is at. Again, talk about placement. I still can't get over the live male dance review. Bahahahaha.

Should be a good night. Hopefully we will get some leads...or at least a glimpse at some studs. Bahahaha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments: