Friday

Easily Entertained

I am amazed by everything Sofia does. She is so smart and funny and can really be the life of the party. Before kids, I didn't give much thought into how crazy, silly and entertaining they could be. Now I think it is hilarious to watch all the quarky and amusing things kids do and say. I notice this a lot at Little Gym and when the kiddos come into the bakery with their parents and siblings to pick out cookies. Cracks me up.

The other day Sofia pulled out all the plastic baggies, saran wrap, tin foil, freezer bags, etc. from the kitchen drawer. In there also was a giant sheet of paper I took from work for a project I did a while back. She loved how big it was, how it made crinkle noises, and most of all - our reaction to her covering her head in it while she said "hat". Seriously, if she would have worn it as a hat, I doubt people wouldn't say much after the hats worn to Will and Kate's wedding! The daughters of the Dutchess had on some wicked hats!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

0 comments: