Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and butter a 4x8 loaf pan.
Ingredients:
- 3 or 4 ripe banans...I use 4
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of slat
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:
Mix melted butter into the bananas and mash. I found a whisk mashes over ripe bananas really well. Try that. Then mix in the sugar, beaten egg and vanilla. Then add the baking soda and salt. Finally, add the flour. Pour the mixture into your buttered loaf pan and bake for an hour. Cool on a rack or put the sucker out on to a plate. I usually procrastinate on this and it still turns out swell. ENJOY!
Jazz it up:
I would love to add some walnuts peices, pecan halves or even some cinnamon sugar struesal on top. If you try any of these, let me know how it turns out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment