
I really haven't had much time to maintain this blog over the past, oh, three months. Working full time, being pregnant and maintaining the house has kept me pretty busy. Plus, I did some traveling (many trips to Champaign and a couple of trips to South Carolina) and we had four baby showers all on different dates, so blog was on the back burner. Here are some updates.
- I have 12 days left until my due date.
- I've been having some contractions, but mostly just intense pressure from the baby pressing down on me.
- My doctor appointments are on a weekly basis now.
- Swelling has taken over my entire body. My feet are so big and swollen they won't fit into my shoes!
- We've taken a weekend childbirth class (wow, was that eye-opening...) and a nursing class (also equally as interesting...). Still not sure how Oliver will manage with the diapers, even after practicing and learning about all that stuff. At least I know he can "wombie" well (that's his word for swaddling).
- The baby room is set. The clothes are washed and organized (thanks to my mom and grandma) and the car is cleaned out with the car seat installed and ready for baby.
- The swing is put together, the stroller is ready and the diapers are stacked for use.
- My patience, well, they are being tested to the max. I've never felt so anxious for something to happen. Mostly because I'm a planner-type. Not knowing when our little girl will arrive is making me crazy!
So, needless to say, we're totally ready to go. SOFIA COME SOON!
0 comments:
Post a Comment