Hey all. Long time no blog. My blog title is appropriate because I am on a mission to lose some baby weight. Now, there are times when the title takes other meaning (i.e. losing my s*hit, losing my mind, losing my sanity, losing my sleep, etc. etc.) but for this case it means I am GOING TO LOSE THIS BABY WEIGHT.
I went to my 1 week doctor appointment post c-section and found out I had lost about 20 pounds in six days. Pretty freaking amazing. Now I have another 38 pounds to shed. I basically need to shed from my body the amount of weight that is equivalent to my toddler. Sounds horrific but it will be the ONLY way I will fit back into my pre-preggo pants. And even then, those aren't the pants I wore pre-Sofia. That would be about another 15 pounds lost. One day, but for now, I will focus on the number 38.
In order to accomplish this amazing feat, I have joined (again) the Weight Watchers community. I am nursing, so they award me with a few extra points each day. I am unable to exercise for another four weeks, so I cannot earn any exercise points (waah). Until then, I am trying to watch everything I eat and train my brain that binging on salty or sweet foods to satisfy a pregnancy craving cannot continue any longer. Oh how I will miss that (especially when I return to work at the bakery...).
I have a scale and plan to keep the blog world updated with my weight loss. I weigh in each Sunday, so expect something weight-loss relevant on Sunday or Monday each week. Now if I only I could find a battery for my scale...
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WAY TO GO!! I feel you! gotta love the water weight drain, and nursing definitely helps kick it. It took me 17 months to get Rogan's weight off of me, working at a desk job with all guys definitely didn't help me. But it can be done.
Post a Comment