My bags are packed, I am ready to go, and in the meantime, I'll waddle around the house thinking of the 5,000,000 things I want to accomplish before the baby arrives and probably only be physically capable of knocking out about three of those things. Anyone want to come help me? :)
Wednesday
Two weeks to go!
As of tomorrow (Thursday) I have exactly two weeks left until baby CeCe makes her grand arrival into this world. I had a check-up today with the doctor and everything looks good. I am on the mend from the eight or so days of bronchitis/coughing/aching/cramping. Jokingly, I asked the doctor if we could just 'do this thing' tomorrow and he chuckled (literally the guy chuckles) and said, "hang in their kiddo, you look great". What the heck is that supposed to mean. Just because I masked my tired, achy body with a maxi dress, blow-dryed my hair and put on some make up doesn't mean I look good. Check me out come 5 p.m., I'll be back in my p.j.'s with my feet up complaining to Oliver that it would be best just to sedate me until CeCe arrives. In any case, doc said if the baby wants to come out, she will and he won't stop her. Otherwise, he won't let her out until the 25th. FINE...WHATEVER...MAKE ME SUFFER :) Just kidding not really.
My bags are packed, I am ready to go, and in the meantime, I'll waddle around the house thinking of the 5,000,000 things I want to accomplish before the baby arrives and probably only be physically capable of knocking out about three of those things. Anyone want to come help me? :)
My bags are packed, I am ready to go, and in the meantime, I'll waddle around the house thinking of the 5,000,000 things I want to accomplish before the baby arrives and probably only be physically capable of knocking out about three of those things. Anyone want to come help me? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment