

Look at Sofia, her hair is amazing. Even when it is in her eyes, stuck to her cheek with ketchup or molded to her sweaty little face...it is gorgeous. Perfect color, perfect layers, just perfect. I have never cut it and doubt I will any time soon. I don't want her to have bangs, I hated having them so I figured I would have her grow her hair out early. Although she seems annoyed by hair hair at times, I just refer to her as Rapunzel and she quickly goes back to loving her hair, too.
Me, on the other hand, nothing lovely about me. Just amazing cankles. Nothing else I can even say except yuck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
2 comments:
I love Sof's hair. I would like to take a lock to my hair dresser and say "this please." It is beautiful!!
Tiny's hair is AMAZING. Hate that she's already smarter and prettier than me. What a jerk. That said, can't wait to see you guys a week from tonight!!! I'm so excited to meet Cece and spend time with you guys. It's going to be awesome and worth all the cankles!!!! PS- what's my excuse if I have candles and am not pregnant!? 911!!
Post a Comment