Today was crazy. I got called into work about 4 hours early, our new washer and dryer were delivered and then I ended up falling asleep while Sofia took a nap. When I woke up, I felt yucky. I can tell I have really been slowing down a lot lately and it's really giving me a hard time.
Our meal plan had us scheduled to have Panang Curry for dinner tonight. I did not feel like cooking anything, so we had a random bunch of junk food for dinner. Perfect for a preggo lady, but definitely not good for a growing little girl. Here is what our menu included: a hot dog, leftover pizza, leftover peas and some chips and dip. Hey, at least there were some peas in there. That's green, right? I probably won't win 'Mother of the Year' for tonight's dinner.
Tomorrow night will be much, much more veggie-full!
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment