Wednesday
Week 9 - Growing?
Today is Wednesday, February 4, 2009 and I am 9 weeks pregnant. So far most of my closest friends know about our big news. Many people at work know too. I feel like this is the biggest secret I've ever kept. Pretty soon, though, I'll have to let everyone know because my favorite pair of dress pants (also the smallest size of pants I own) no longer fit. Now maybe it's from the massive hunger I've acquired over the past few weeks, or maybe it's because baby is beggin' for room to grow, but either way people soon will start to see that I'm changing shape. My next doctor's appointment is next week, on my mom's birthday, and I'm hoping (and praying, praying, praying) to get the 'okay' to get back in the pool and on my bike. Let me tell you, this has been the longest two months ever to go without exercise. I was training for a 1/2 Ironman when I got the baby news and soon after had to ditch the exercise for 'taking it easy'. Those three words aren't part of my daily routine so it's been exhausting doing nothing. I'm ready to sweat again, and regain the tone in my legs and my arms...I mean...something has to look hot as my belly starts to groooooow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i love this ******** mom , GRANDMA
Post a Comment