Wednesday

1/3 Cup

(PHOTO: Me and my cousin Sherri's son, Jack.  He's such a cute little boy. I actually don't look that uncomfortable holding him.  That's a good sign because I always assumed it was my fault that babies kind of cried whenever I held them.  Except my little sister, but that's different. I think she knew I was her sister and it was best not to cry.  Hehehe)

Today is kind of a milestone, I'd have to say.  We've officially made it through the first trimester. Here is the run-down of the first three months:
  1. I never puked.  Psssh, morning sickness.
  2. All I wanted to do was lay down.  Not necessarily sleep, but just lay down.  Baby sucked the life-force out of me.
  3. I was hungry.  No, no, no, I was HUNGRY!  And guess what...dairy became my best friend.  A total pregnancy bonus because I sure couldn't eat it before this little bean came along!
  4. I didn't necessarily want many sweets, but I sure did want a lot of 100% apple juice, on the rocks!  Or a nice cold lemonade (pink lemonade was fine, too).
Our next appointment is during Week 14.  Only about a month after that and we'll know if the bean is a boy or a girl.  I can't wait to find out, then maybe Oliver will stop coming up with obnoxious names. Hahahahaha.

0 comments: